Saturday, February 21, 2015

One sheet wonder

Using the same French Foliage stamp set by SU I made these cards. A couple years ago I worked with the one sheet wonder technique. It was quick and easy technique to have 7-9 cards. All cards were sory of different with the least work; and not long ago in one of my yahoo groups was mention this technique so decided to work on some cards.

This was my full sheet 8.5 x 11, stamped with Distress Inks

'

then I cut in half


and half again


then each quarter was cut differently to make the cards...you should be able to get 8 cards cutting this way, two with each quarter.


I decided to work not just with one stamped sheet but also with the same colored papers. With the top  left quarter I made these two cards



with the top right quarter, I was going to make 2 cards but one of my girlfriends liked how it looked all 3 pieces so I made the card like that


with the bottom left quarter I made these 



and last but not least with the last quarter I made these




As you can see all cards look different even do each one has the same color papers and images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment