Friday, August 4, 2023

Mail Mail

Simple card using one of my favorites. For the card base used Accent Opaque Digital International Paper cover smooth white cardstock 120 lb. for other white used 80 lb., Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock

Started by grabbing a piece of white cardstock then stamped my image happy mail stamp by Stampabilities with Memento Tuxedo black 3 times masking the green areas which then stamped 3 times with Memento dual marker cottage ivy then I used Copic markers to add some color C00 just for a light highlight to Snoopy and B41 & B45 to the envelope and then using my DIY cloud stencil and brush with Tim Holtz distress oxide salty ocean then I die cut the oval with stitched oval by The Stamps of Life matting with a layer of  black, then I grabbed another piece of white cardstock stamped the background stamp words by Local King Rubber Stamp with whisper amalgam ink 3 times by Gina K Designs and die cut the layer with double stitched rectangle die by Kat Scrappiness and matted on black cardstock die cut with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A and mounted all to a A2 card base. 



No comments:

Post a Comment