Wednesday, August 9, 2023

In Memory

Today we would have been celebrating my dad's birthday but he didn't have the gift of celebrating his 86th birthday. He was taken from us on February 18th of this year so all we have is his memories. He wasn't a perfect man but still to me was a great father.

For this card, card base Accent Opaque Digital International Paper cover smooth white cardstock 120 lb., rest of white is 80 lb. I started this card by cutting a piece of white cardstock then using the hill blossoms layering stencil set by Altenew I colored my leaves with Altenew crisp dye bamboo & olive and blender brushes then colored my flowers with sea breeze, turquoise, tide blue and with detail brushes starlight. Then cut the layer with matching dies hill blossoms dies set by Altenew. For one I cut 4 layers of another cardstock and mounted behind. The other I left flat. Then I cut a slimline layer of white cardstock with square grid windows slimline essential dies by Kraftgali stamped with gorgeous grunge stamp set by SU with classic stampin’ ink second, third & fourth generation with baja breeze, blushing bride and crushed curry then mounted on a layer of Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock then mounted to card base, for my message I used holiday hugs stamp set by Waffle Flower with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink.



No comments:

Post a Comment