Thursday, August 3, 2023

Big hugs

For this card, card base is Accent Opaque Digital International Paper cover smooth white cardstock 120 lb., all other white is 80 lb. black cardstock is Park Lane 110 lb. smooth black solid core cardstock.

I started by cutting a piece of white then using the hill blossoms layering stencil set by Altenew, I colored my leaves with Altenew crisp dye bamboo & olive and blender brushes then colored my flowers with sunkissed, orange cream, autumn blaze and with detail brushes firebrick. Then cut the layer with mini slimline stitched die by KS Craft Lovers mounted on a layer black then to my mini slimline card base. For my message punched a layer of 1-1/2” circle punch by Recollections  on scraps of white cardstock and mounted on a scrap of  punched with scallop circle punch by SU and then 3 more layers of the white circles and then decided my message which on this case I used holiday hugs stamp set by Waffle Flower with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink



No comments:

Post a Comment