Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Happy birthday

Today is our adoptive uncle's birthday and this is the card I sent him. I used frames4sunglasses set by The Stamps of Life with crisp dye ink lagoon and lens4sunglasses set by The Stamps of Life with crisp dye ink orange cream then added the two stripes from pop out: straight stripes stamp by Pinkfresh Studio with crisp dye ink chamomile & parrot. The tope message is from the set ornamental butterflies by Poppy Stamps with VersaFine Clair ink Nocturne and the bottom stamp is from onward & upward stamp set by W Plus 9 same ink. Decided to add glossy accents by Ranger on the lens so they would look more like glasses


for this version I didn't add glossy accents because it was too hard on my hand and couldn't stop until one lens was done otherwise there was a line. The top message is custom made and the bottom is from Spanish sayings by My Pink Stamper both with VersaFine Clair nocturne

No comments:

Post a Comment