Wednesday, August 26, 2020

25th Anniversary

Today is our anniversary, amazing how fast 25 years have gone by!! I had a different plan for Bret's card but couldn't find what I wanted and I was too lazy to do it by hand or maybe it was time as I'm one to do some cards at the last week because I keep waiting for the new fold or new inspiration any way this is what I came up for his card.

The card is over size 4.75" x 8.5" the base is gray, then mounted a layer of black then my layer of metallic silver which I ran through twice with the falling petals textured impressions embossing folder by SU because there was a bit of a mark where the folder matched I added some of the oval thin frames by Honey Bee Stamps to cover it, not sure how people is able to emboss a bigger piece of paper with a smaller folder or maybe it's just my OCD that I can see the mark any way I told Bret I needed one of his empty beer cans (at this time he is drinking Coors or the ones the oldest makes), I used bottles & bubbles Framelits die by SU for the beer & cap. For the part of the "cap" I die cut it like 4 times at least and then colored it with a black Copic marker, for the heart, the beer right now has a limited edition summer 2020 so thought it was perfect so die cut that with stitched heart by Gina Marie Designs, I can't have beer so mostly when I drink at gatherings I drink white wine which is the only thing I can have so made my shaker card with wine glass W & F die by MFT and wine glass shaker pouches for the shaker bits I used cheers silver confetti by Kat Scrappiness, silver stargazer star confetti by Honey Bee Stamps, shiny silver stars by Hero Arts from My Monthly Hero June 2020 Kit and lastly the jewel sticker I got at Michaels many years ago, it was clear but didn't like it on the silver paper so colored with dark cool gray Copic marker


No comments:

Post a Comment