Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Dragonfly greetings


I was working on some cards for my donation box and at the same time made some for one of my online groups. All cards were pretty much the same, it's easy when you have a stamping tool all you have to do is change the ink, I also send a different message to each of the ladies. I used 
dragonfly greetings set by Birch Press Designs, with wild wasabi, crushed curry ink, distress inks carved pumpkin, blueprint sketch and crisp dye ink razzleberry; all messages were stamped with VersaFine Clair ink Nocturne and they were from simple strips background stamp by Taylored Expressions and matching die, let’s famingle set by PinkFresh Studio, wishing you set by Mama Elephant, hello friend wishes set also Mama Elephant, just a note set also Mama Elephant, Stamps for all occasions freebie set from Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine issue 172







No comments:

Post a Comment