Thursday, October 4, 2018

Shoebox Thursday

For today's project I have a card that was inspired but a card a saw on Pinterest. I can't really give credit to a person as someone pin the card from Google and it didn't have a watermark and clicking the card didn't go anywhere so sorry. It a cute card and simple to make. Her/his card was using ribbon I decided to use paper for my whole card just because it was easy since I was cutting my oval I could cut both pieces at once, also she had a message and I decided not to use a message so I can use the card for whatever I need

The stitched oval is from The Stamps of Life, the strip is MFT's horizontal stitched strips die, the doily is from SU as well as the cat punch, the stamping was done with Gina K's wreath builder set with calypso coral, watermelon wonder and bamboo leaves ink, pearls from stash


No comments:

Post a Comment