Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!

Hope you all have a fun and save Halloween. A friend of mine gave me this set from Tiddly Inks but when she sent it I had already done my cards so this year I decided to play with it. It was just too cute not to work with it. I saw a card using this image from Katie Kreations so that was what inspired my card.

I stamped my image with Lawn Fawn jet black one of the other black inks I had to try as it's Copic friendly and it was fine, didn't smell and color was good. I did all my coloring with Copic marker but the wings I also colored with black Wink of Stella glitter brush which you can't see the bit of shimmer here. The message was stamped with Gina K Designs black onyx cube ink and I used part of the message since this card is going for Bret. The bats are rhinestones brads by Recollections but I removed the backing and attached with foam. For my background I die cut two different pieces of paper with labels 1 dies by Spellbinders and after I liked how they were position I started placing the bling which were Say it with bling by Want 2 Scrap Rhinestones is one big piece I just cut to cover the empty spaces, the top layer which was cut with MFT stitched rectangle stax is mounted on foam to make it easy for some of the rhinestones to fit underneath. Since this card is hand-deliver didn't matter the dimension if you were to mail you would have to pay extra postage.


No comments:

Post a Comment