Saturday, January 14, 2017

SU Occasions kick-off

Today I attended a workshop with two of the local demonstrators. Lucy & Dar had 4 projects for us to make pretty much only using from the new occasions catalog that went live about 10 days ago. They love getting their inspiration from Pinterest so if you see a card that you've seen there that's where they got inspired. Some of the layouts have changed the season or colors as we all like our colors and we like a layout and the original inspiration was from another season and that is what we like right?! get inspired and do our own thing sometimes we are lucky and have the same supplies and colors and why not CASE the card we like :0)

Obviously except for inks and paper that are from the regular catalog, and probably some embellishments everything else is from the occasions catalog.

For this card I changed the message :0) and also her strips were closer to each other and to the right side and I think I just centered mine


This one I also changed the message, although normally I am the one sending the card of cheer just seemed appropriate :0)








No comments:

Post a Comment