Sunday, January 1, 2017

On the seventh day of Christmas, Happy New Year

Feliz Año Nuevo! Do you have any traditions for the new year? We do, but we haven't celebrated them in a while, Bret is not one to stay up since normally he gets up too early. I'm a night person while he is an early bird :0) and as everyone else doing new year's resolutions is a waste of time as we never accomplish any of them although, a couple years ago I told myself I was going to be using stamps and dies that I bought years ago that never used before and I actually did and continue doing so for the first time I guess I follow something I wanted to do for the new year, very proud of myself if I say so myself LOL

This is the card I made for Bret to received the new year 2017, I used Rachel Tessman's idea. The words are by Elizabeth Craft Designs one is Cheers and the other Happy New Year, the wine glass was done with the oval collections Framelits by SU using acetate and glitter paper, the rhinestones are by DCWV


No comments:

Post a Comment