Thursday, May 19, 2016

Shoebox Thursday

Today was my turn to provide the shoebox project so this is what I made. The idea came from Kay K

On her card, she used woodgrain folder and I decided to use the stamp instead. Mainly because my ribbon is quite bulky to add more dimension and also because I was lazy to get up from my chair to get the folder :0) The way I did my card will need extra postage to mail :0( I got my ribbon at Michaels, the thread or twine is SU, pieces I had from past paper pumpkin kits and in my stash. The message is by Endless Creations stamped on the decorative label punch-out by SU. I stamped the background from You've got this set with desert sand so you could see it but didn't overpower the fox from The wilderness awaits set. The front panel was mounted on foam tape with my hopes that it would level the whole panel but the ribbon was still uneven on the front...it is what it is :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment