Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Part embossing

In one of my Yahoo Groups we had a mingle with the theme favorite flowers, everyone likes flowers even if just in paper. I have a black thumb so I don't take care of flowers mostly I kill them :0) but love to use flower stamps as I can color them any color I like, not knowing much about flowers I can use my ignorance to color as I want or need.

For this card, I use an embossing folder by Sizzix and my diffuser by Tim Holtz to frame my flower. I don't know who makes the flower as it was one of those unmounted stamps that never thought of marking :0) I colored it with Copic Markers. My favorite color is purple and when we went to Oregon we saw my new favorite flower...purple rose, I didn't even know they existed but there is a garden near Coos Bay with flowers of every kind and color. The pearl bow is from Dollar Tree and the other pearls from my stash; also added some Wink of Stella




No comments:

Post a Comment