Friday, May 13, 2016

2016 SU retirement event

On Wednesday, I attended a SU workshop with local demonstrators using retired or retiring products.

These are the cards we made. This first card is using the fluttering texture embossing folder and one of the flourishes stamp on top...I was supposed to use an even lighter touch than I use and probably second generation ink but was good for me. I colored with Copic Markers


This was a fun fold as it wasn't the normal A2. I changed by adding the lace ribbon in between the crumb cake and green instead of around the back of the flap. Also, the scallop circles and cupcake were mounted half on the flap and there were some candles but I didn't want to hassle with candles so I just added the scallop circles completely on the flap :0) 



On this card, I put the hexagon the way I wanted and raised what I wanted :0)


On this last card, I used the flower side of DSP, didn't really like the other side of the paper. I know it was meant to be a manly birthday card but guess it doesn't really matter :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment