Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Shoebox Tuesday

Amazing we're already in March where did the first two months of the year have gone to? Easter is coming early this year...not really early but I like it when is in April :0)

Today's shoebox project is an Easter card. I used my MISTI so it was pretty easy to make. The MISTI is not a stamp positioner but in this case as long as you align the stamp towards the middle and you just move your paper up or down you get the perfect alignment. I saw a card with Tami White so of course was simple and easy to make so decided to do that for my project. I used a set by Avery Elle for my colors, being a clear stamp I was able to bend to make it curvy. The top layer was cut with the nested eggs die by Spellbinders and stamped my background with the smaller stamp from the flower on the What I love sale-a-bration set. My banner is a left over from a Paper Pumpkin, the message is Savvy Stamps.

I made two options one was completely flat and the second was pop-up. The view is pretty much the same except the second has dimension.



No comments:

Post a Comment