Thursday, March 17, 2016

Shoebox Thursday

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Two weeks ago I borrowed the blossom petals builder punch by SU so I could work on a Sunday Tip or Technique. Since I enjoyed working on the card and had punched enough pieces decided to use the project as my shoebox project :0) Because it's a bunny and didn't put any message TO ME is just a plain and simple spring card, but of course you can use it as an Easter card or any occasion :0) The tutorial was by Dawn Griffith it was a shaped card and a treat basket, mostly I don't do 3D project and since I'm picky and don't like the marks that the cutting mat leaves on the back of the paper I made my card regular size using the bunny as my main image. Used wiggly eyes to make it more fun :0) The heart is a Spellbinders die, miscellaneous circle punches and the blossom petals by SU


I also made this card...it was a bunny picking out in the grass. I didn't give them the option on papers since I didn't have enough of the grass paper but wanted to show two looks of same layout. On the bottom I used one of my cloud templates with ink and sponge dauber to give it some color and texture


No comments:

Post a Comment