Monday, December 14, 2015

Nutty hi

When the acorny thank you stamp set by SU came out I wasn't completely sure if I should put it on my wish list or not as I kind of saw it as a fall set and I don't want stamps just for one season but then I saw the cards Sharon Armstrong was doing for her October online class and they were cute so decided to get it and hold and behold I had fun with it.

I got the set and punch before the class supplies so had a chance to play with the set before working on the class. This is one of the cards I did. I found some acorn paper in my stash that like for this project, stamped words and the bottom part of the acorn with rich cocoa and for the top I used handmade glitter paper colored with Copic Marker and airbrush system then punched with matching punch. For the bottom of the card I used the September 2015 paper pumpkin stamp set and desert sand stamped off I wanted a light image. Found some twine in my stash that I liked how it went with what I had so far and violĂ  my card was done


No comments:

Post a Comment