Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Chapstick cover

On the fifth day of Christmas I show you another of my handmade gifts.

Since most of my friends like to stick the index that comes with the SU cling stamps which makes them NOT stick to clear blocks which is annoying when you're going to stamp and the stamp falls on your project...yes paper has two sides but I personally don't like to stamp on back and since it's just paper I do toss mine away and grab another piece although not easy when you are somewhere not home stamping :0) anyway a few years ago Darlene had read somewhere that the original chapstick helps keep the stamp in place and we tried it and worked like a charm and when you're done you just have to clean the block so it doesn't get too much buildup. The stamps I bought used with the sticker already on and was not able to remove without leaving any adhesive residue I don't clean them as the same power it has to stick on block is the same that it give to stick on the storage box as it's plastic.

Again all words were done with computer. Used EK Success corner rounder


It has two notches on each side to keep the chapstick in place.


 I put some foam squares to keep them up. I tried it and the chapstick came out just fine with the notches up





No comments:

Post a Comment