Monday, December 28, 2015

Covered note pad

On the third day of Christmas I show you one of the gifts I made for my friends. This one is a covered notepad. All wording was done with computer except for the pen that I wrote the tag. Used miscellaneous punches. Every side in and out were cover with two different papers.



The notepad has a chipboard back so it was easy to slide and can be replace when gone. The polka dot  on the right below is a pocket in case they want to use it as shopping list they can put receipt there or any other paper they don't want lost until they get home :0) It is magnetized so it closes.  



Unfortunately I couldn't find clear pens that was the same size or smaller than the pad. I added the tag that says "This pen belongs to..." and used micro beads to filled the barrel. So hopefully they will always have their pen...at least until it runs out of ink


No comments:

Post a Comment