Saturday, August 22, 2015

Remake of card

There was a time I wasn't making many cards due to my health so was buying store bought cards I know bad right but I didn't want to stop sending birthday cards or anniversary card to the people that meant something just because I couldn't make my own. I have been lucky that for the most part I have been able to continue making my cards but did end up with some store bought cards that I don't want to them to go to waste so I decided to use part of the card to make cards :0)

This is one of the cards I remade. I forgot to take a photo of the card BEFORE I altered oh well but except for the embossing this is what it was. Since it seemed too simple I used one of Tim Holtz diffusers so only the white part got embossed, used a Cuttlebug folder



and then the rest of the cards I used one of my Spellbinders dies to cut the flowers off, mounted onto another layer that I had punched the corners and then I made a base card with SU embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment