Friday, August 7, 2015

Class in the mail

This is "You've got this" Frenchie Stamps' class in the mail. Almost all products were SU. The kit has all supplies to make 6 cards (including stamp set) it does not come with the paper pre-embossed so if you don't have the folder she used you can use one of your choice

For this first card I colored with Copic Markers instead of blender pen or markers, I also added the butterfly


For this 2nd card we were supposed to stamp with bleach then add a shadow image with Cherry Cobbler BUT I can't deal with the smell of bleach, instead I stamped with white ink and then added the other image as it was supposed to, it probably doesn't look exactly the same but was good enough for me, after all what we can't do as is we figure out something that works about the same:0)


For this 3rd card I pretty much did it as the sample :0)



For this 4th card it was the re-inker floating technique something I probably won't do again first as I don't own reinkers I rather buy a new pad than reink a pad and second it was messy and you have to fuzzy cut, paper warped and the white ink can't use Scan N Cut machine :0)


For this 5th card I forgot to check the sample and when I added the corners I put them at the end of the Tip Top Taupe layer instead of leaving at least a bit of border but doesn't make too much difference except that it looks like a octagon...it was stamped on vellum paper and embossed with stylus on the back.


This 6th and last card other than the position of the flowers it was just like sample :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment