Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Anniversary

Today is our 20th wedding anniversary, I wanted to make a special card for Bret. I didn't have neither paper, ink or anything platinum so was going to do something black & white one of my favorite combos but then I saw a card on Pinterest that thought would be great. I couldn't find the original post as it seem to be only on stampin' connections but decided since I'm a visual person and I liked it that I could do it! I worked on it for a while and finally got it to work!!

The card is an odd size but since it's going to be hand-deliver it didn't matter how big or thick it ended up being :0) It's about 6" x 10" most supplies are SU. The texture impressions folder is fancy fans and I tried to keep them on the same direction. The happy is part of Hello you Thinlits and I cut it with fun foam, the 20 is part of a Spellbinders alphabet die also cut with fun foam, the "th" and "anniversary" are part of the memorable moments stamp set, used one of the dies from the apothecary accents Framelits die to cut around the word and window word punch for the "th". Inside the treat cups I used by the tide & gorgeous grunge stamp sets and brads from Eyelet Outlets & Brads


These are a closed ups of all the bubbles 




No comments:

Post a Comment