Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday Tip or Technique

Another of the Sunday Tip or Technique was making background paper with alcohol markers. When I did my cards I was on the lazy side and just grabbed Copic markers that were handy. What we had to do was dab some markers on a plastic then spritz with alcohol and then set glossy paper on top. Originally I wasn't going to do this as I thought it was messy but was told it wasn't TO ME it was messy :0) it sort of like a marveling look.

For this first card I use a Spellbinders die that had never been used, the message is a very old PSX stamp, the ribbon is SU and the rhinestones Recollections




For this one the message is a very old Connors Collectibles stamp, the circle is an EK Success punch the flip flops are a die by The Stamps of Life another thing that is new, as well as the SU ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment