Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Shoebox Tuesday

My hand hasn't been well lately so decided to finally start working on my Paper Pumpkin kits and any other card kit as it's minimal stamping pretty much is put together and violĂ  anyway for my shoebox project I made this Simple Sent Sealed with Love by SU from a couple years ago??

The kit was for little note cards but I decided to mount that into a regular A2 card base so it could be displayed on it's on, also it gave room for personal note :0)

This is the card flat. The envelopes came double sided paper the inside was way too busy for me that's why it's on the inside so the notecard could cover part of it :0) The "faux" stitching was done with Memento dual marker and ruler




The inside messages is by Make an Impression. 


No comments:

Post a Comment