Sunday, June 8, 2014

Stampin' Up New Catalog Kick-off

I attended another SU workshop. This workshop is an open house type, you get to make as many cards as you like from the samples available. There were 9 and I came home with all 9. I didn't finish all of them there as there was some cutting and decided to use the Brother Scan N Cut which worked great

I love purple so this is my favorite card from all. If I could redo I would make the top stamp lighter so you can see the message better but I was having problem getting the ink even on the stamp and I think at the last try I stamped straight on the cs instead and on scrap then cs.



I used the Scan N Cut for the shell. We got to pick our message from the new "and many more" stamp set



I added rhinestones instead of gold sequins...don't really care for the sequins, also I changed my message, the original message was Happy Father's day

Here I also switch from gold sequins to rhinestones


I used the Scan N Cut to cut the octopus



Since I couldn't get the die to cut evenly I decided to use the Scan N Cut and it was just perfect border all around!! and no frustration from the die :0)



I use my Copic Markers to color this image & the pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment