Thursday, March 27, 2014

Shoebox Thursday

Today was my turn to do the shoe-box project and since Linda wanted to learn how to do the tissue technique that's what I did. I showed them how to do the faux silk, tissue & dryer sheet technique. These were the samples BUT I let everyone choose what flower to stamp, the project was for them to do the tissue technique but learn the other also. Since Easter is next month I wanted to make an Easter card. Sort of getting them in the mood to make cards for the holiday.

Back in the day when we started our group we used to exchange cards for each holiday or special day but now with the new group we don't seem to do that we're only two from original group.

Tissue technique. Image by Make an Impression colored with Memento dual markers

Faux silk technique. Stamped with Memento dual markers and colored with Copic markers

Tissue technique colored with different Memento dual markers and although the picture doesn't show I added shimmer spritz after I finished the whole card.

Dryer sheet technique. Image by Local King Rubber Stamp stamped with Memento dual markers and of course the picture doesn't show the glitter which I don't know who makes it as we used to sell it at Rubber Marbles with our label

No comments:

Post a Comment