Monday, January 2, 2023

8th Day of Christmas

For this card, started with a notecard I bought at Impress many years ago because the cardstock was flimsy I added some cardstock inside to make it more steady with nesting circles dies by QuicKutz aka LifeStyle Crafts and small circle set double stitch design wafer thin metal die set by Gina K Design & Therm-O-Web.

On the front I stamped the snowman from snowmen2stamp club set of the month October 2021 by The Stamps of Life with HA intense black ink then colored very simple with Copic markers then I restamped the image with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink. To ground the snowman, I used Tim Holtz distress oxide weathered wood with DIY template and ergonomic brush from Altenew and a little on the sky with tumbled glass and Picket Fence Studios life changing blender brush.

For the message used cheers to you stamp by MB with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink

 


No comments:

Post a Comment