Thursday, January 5, 2023

11th Day of Christmas

This is an alternative to my November 2021 paper pumpkin kit gift galore. This kit was to make treat boxes and bags which is useless for me. I really don’t know why companies make holiday kits to send when not everyone celebrates ALL holidays and yes, I do celebrate Christmas and it’s my favorite holiday but I hate that companies send holiday kits to subscribers if I want holiday kit, I buy it but I hate getting one that I didn’t request as it’s not my taste and I’m sure that is the same what most people that don’t celebrate holidays feel, anyway, since the printed elements were too big, I made slimline cards. My size for slimline cards for the most part are 3.5” x 8.5” as I use #10 envelopes as there is plenty of room for embellishments if I want to.

Cut the card base of Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock, layer of calypso coral cardstock, and top layer of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. cover smooth white cardstock giving a 1/16” border all around between all layers.

Cut the printed treat box snowman topper so it wasn’t completely covering the front and added it to my layer then added the bank of snow which I cut with snow border die by MFT out of scraps of glitter paper mounted all and then added a message from to you and yours paper pumpkin stamp set November 2018 with classic stampin spot calypso coral ink



No comments:

Post a Comment