Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Hello Pumpkin Paper Pumpkin

This is another alternative to September 2020 Kit. Used Accent Opaque Digital International Paper cover smooth white cardstock for layer and A2 card base. Started by cutting the double-sided printed cracker box into a layer size with Cindy Echtinaw Designs Card Creator Perfect Layers A and mounted on the card base. Then I grabbed another white piece and die cut it with stitched square die by The Stamps of Life then mounted on a piece of brownish cardstock from my stash and mounted all to the base. I decorated with printed die cut from kit: flowers, leaves and pumpkins as well as a couple printed laser-cut curly strings so the pumpkin weren’t just flying. I added some pearls from my stash on the center of each flower. I finished by adding a message on a scrap of white cardstock with cajun craze spot ink that came in the kit and the message was from Autumn Greetings by Sunny Studio



No comments:

Post a Comment