Monday, November 7, 2022

Happy 6th birthday

Today is our youngest granddaughter's birthday and recently found out she likes sunflowers and yellow and decided to give her a different card this year for her birthday.

For the card I started with a layer of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock then I used the stencils from My Monthly Hero Kit September 2021 with the inks from the kit but added a darker color to change the combo and my extra blending brushes. Stencil butter bar, caramel, Hero hues reactive root beer, Hero hues reactive key lime fizz, other colors rooster layering pumpkin pie and Altenew crisp dye ink tropical forest collection olive. 

Then I cut my layer to the size I wanted. I mounted it to a yellow cardstock then to a card base of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 120 lb. Cover Smooth white cardstock. Then I stamped my message the happy from the stamp set  birthday classics March, the fall from the September stamp set and birthday from the May stamp set all by Papertrey Ink with VersaFine Clair pinecone ink for the number 6, die cut it with large numbers Framelits die by SU one yellow and 3 in white



No comments:

Post a Comment