Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween

Hoping you all have a fun and safe Halloween.

This card was done using the Sunday Tip or Technique from one of my groups It was a tutorial of floating center panel gate fold by Dawn's Stamping Thoughts

For my card started with a card base of Park Lane jewels 110 lb. cardstock, layers of Recollections brights and basic 6x6 paper pad. For my floating part I decided to use a jack-o-lantern that a friend gave me along with an adhesive spring by CTMH. For the message used something good to eat paper pumpkin stamp set September 2016 with Memento dew drop potter’s clay ink then punched it with curly label by SU and with the orange small brush added some colored with whatever was on it then punched some extra layers for dimension.


This is how it would be to mail, of course since this is for Bret it doesn't matter but if I would have to mail it does require extra postage due to the spring


and this is how it is open



this is the back, as always I don't like to show the personal message so on the left side it's a note card that closes with magnets on the right it's just flat panel


this is how it looks from above



No comments:

Post a Comment