Thursday, April 16, 2020

Happy birthday flowers

After I made this card I had all the flowers to use for something else so this is what I ended up making. Very simple card just glued all the flowers and dots that came out of the Easter egg fold it die by The Stamps of Life and then cut my layers with double stitched rectangles dies by Kat Scrappiness. For my message I picked one from my tray this one is from Taylored Expressions simple strips brackground stamp & matching die with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink.



I stamped a bunch of scraps with this background stamp and die cut them so I can have them handy for quick card so I can just pick a message. Personally, I don't think the die matches perfectly if you align with the marks it comes with but I have a bit of OCD


No comments:

Post a Comment