Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter

Hoping everyone is having a blessed Easter even if this year we are not able to spend it with family at least we are not able to since we live in WA and we are locked in our homes but have plans that as soon as we are able to get together we will do something. It won't have an Easter celebration obviously but a thankful gathering. All in all we are grateful to be healthy even if away from our loved ones and missing each other's company we have them in our hearts. This photo is from last year, two aunts didn't come



As much as I love making shaker cards they are hard to photograph. For this one I added prairie grass die by MB and did some shading on the tip with a Copic marker then I stamped my message by Stamptastic with dew drop ink Danube blue and then did the shaker egg that is Easter egg foldit die by The Stamps of Life. A friend gave me a bunch of beads so I could use on my shakers and I sure have been having fun they were all colors some I separated others I left as they were then I added the grass die by The Stamps of Life


No comments:

Post a Comment