Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas/Feliz Navidad

Hoping you all have very Happy Christmas spending the day anyway you want. We are celebrating here.

I made Bret's card from a card kit by Krazy Kreations. One of those glitter kits to complete with Copic markers The kit had 3 cards the original cards was supposed to be more like this first card, I changed a few things but in general this would have been the cards


but for Bret's card decided to do something more of a fun fold so I did my twist to an easel card. Same product but changed the base and didn't use the twine.

Just like any easel card it folds flat for mailing even though for Bret's doesn't have to be mailed but if I were to redo this fold again I could and fits an A7 envelope


Folded it just looks like a normal easel card, originally it was just on piece of cardstock 4-1/4" x 11" first it did stay put but it then it kept folding back


so I glued a piece on the back to keep it up and decided I stamped the message there and it's what is holding the back up and hides the message




No comments:

Post a Comment