Friday, January 8, 2016

Virtual Calendar

Last year I made some cards for an adoptive Grandma for her to send to her young great & great-great-grandkids for their birthdays. This year I did the same but I also included a virtual calendar book.

This was the book. The front was done by computer and decorated with two SU sets


For the inside cover I added a pocket for postage stamps...added a sheet of stamps so she can send them more personalized...this year's PO stamps that says from me to you...love them! Although I can't used them most times as the cards I sent are from Bret & I :0) 


The pages were done with Excel so I could make the days thick enough to hopefully fit all names. All pages are pockets so she can add the cards...all I added was the cards for the kids under 13













After I had all the pages done I bind them with an office book binding kind of boring but that was the only binding that was sold for home use over 15 years ago :0) I thought of taking it to an office store but I did have a wide enough worm and really want to use them all up :0)

2 comments:

  1. Great idea including postage stamps :) Those are my favorite too and the Charlie Brown Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracey. Surprisingly most PO around here don't carry neither one

    ReplyDelete