Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Shoebox Tuesday

This die is by Memory Box just loved it when it first came out so had to have and surprisingly I did make a card almost right away :0) Back then I didn't get the frame but since I got along with another matching die :0)

I decided to make a quick...to me...Valentine's card for my shoebox project. Memory Box has a bunch or dies that work with each other in part is good as you can buy individually the ones you like but at the same time it would be nice if they came together...the frame and then design which probably mean you'll end up having too many hearts frames :0)

So first I cut my heart frame and stamped the arrow which is a stamp by Impress. Then cut the butterfly heart; I glued this piece to the frame and the heart that came out of the frame I glued on my base card right behind the butterflies. I colored the center butterfly with Copic Markers and stamped the message which don't know who makes it but I believe Impress at least I bought it there :0)



I think the popping of the butterflies is what took the longest :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment