Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

This card inspired on a card I saw on Pinterest. I am one of the guilty people Brian from Stamping with Brian mention :0(   For the most part I see the cards whether on Pinterest or blogs and then I go to my craft room and start playing sometimes I remember quite well the cards I like, other times not completely but my card is finished anyway. When posting I just mention it was from Pinterest only because I am lazy to go back and find the card to give proper credit so I'm sorry, I am trying to be better at writing the name of the creator of the cards I see that want to remake either the same or close. But of course it will be with the new cards I make as I am too lazy to go check who inspired me :0) I thank you all, the card makers that inspired us, you help us when we have inspiration blockage or just help is get our juices flowing :0)

Anyway, this card was fun to make, I used the Brother Scan N Cut for all the pieces, the sample I had seen were done with SU punches and dies


No comments:

Post a Comment