Saturday, June 20, 2015

Retirement

A good friend decided to retired and since he loves fishing I made this card for him. It's a stair-step card. First I stamped the SU hardwood background stamp on craft paper with Memento rich cocoa then cut my dock and posts which are done with an oval punch, the folding chair is a die by Local King, I then sponged the edges. The fisherman is a die by Joy! Crafts...cut a second fishing rod to glue the fishing line in between. For the water I use a Sizzix texture impressions embossing folder, the fishes are Local King stamp set cut with the Brother Scan N Cut and colored with Copic Markers. The fish that got caught is double to glue the fishing line in between and to cover the coloring. Added a little sand on the bottom of the water as if it was the shore using ultra fine flower soft sand



For the inside I wanted to continue the theme so I stamped  this stamp by Woodware Craft Collection with Memento London Fog, the message is in tuxedo black and is by Wordsworth


No comments:

Post a Comment