Friday, June 19, 2015

Krazy Kreations card kit

Today we took a short trip to Keyport WA we had our normal weather in this area...cloudy, showers but the great evergreen view :0)

Now for today's sharing I have a kit that Krazy Kreations had last month as a special card kit for father's day only available for a few days. The kit made 4 cards but because I didn't use the paper for the shirt as it was too thick I was able to make 6 cards. The peel-off stickers are by them. Seemed like they are now making their stickers instead of using just Elizabeth Crafts Designs. Anyway these are the cards I made...the kit came with 2 messages for birthday and 2 for father's day using modern label punch by SU but since I already sent my father's day cards I use messages from the SU stamp set teeny tiny wishes. The stickers were applied to glitter paper and colored with Copic Markers. I made my shirts with a different fold than the one they provided as somehow it made the shirt too small.

These are the two shirts side by side...same size paper (4" x 6")


As you can see the smaller size was way too small for the tie


For this one I made the shirt with a bigger piece of paper (4" x 6-1/2") which I like better

No comments:

Post a Comment