Sunday, April 27, 2014

Stampin' Up Club

These are the cards we did at Stamp Club this month, as always I made some changes to my cards.

This card the changed was that the "belt" didn't go all the way around first the paper was too long so I decided to cut off a piece in the center I tucked it under the white cardstock and the black cardstock. I liked it better than having the "belt" all around the back  of the card.

This one we had to cut the scallops by hand BUT I waited to finish it at home so I could use my die and then embossed


This one was done using the waterbrush and ink BUT since now I have my memento ink pad as part of my kit I stamped the images with it and then colored them at home with my Copic markers


This one again I stamped it with Memento ink so I could use my Copic Markers, but forgot to use my cardstock and you can tell as it didn't blend too good with the SU paper but oh well not a biggy


No comments:

Post a Comment