Friday, April 4, 2014

Just Images

I haven't done cards since last week I had been working on my cards for donation and finishing my Easter cards and then decided I wanted to start working on my records. I used to have PageSage and loved that program but since my XP broke haven't been able to work on it.
I took a break from all of these and worked on a couple digital images that a friend wanted me to color for her. She wants to get into Copics even though I don't think these images will help her as she wants to work with Spectrum Noir and Stampin' Up. But still did the images for her. She gave me 3 La la land digital images one I colored right then but then told her I had my priorities so the others would have to wait. She's not waiting too long since I decided to take a break.

The first image since I colored right then I don't have a sample.

The next image I colored was Kimono Marci. I don't know why but I seem to always colored Asian people with dark hair and a red outfit.


The last image is Queen of hearts and I wanted her red hair and green & pink outfit. I know most crowns are gold with something or silver with something but since it's my imagination I went my colors :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment