Wednesday, February 26, 2014

TeePee card

This week's Sunday technique was a TeePee card. The tutorial supplied to us was  by LeAnne http://www.weeinklings.blogspot.nl/search/label/Teepee%20Card

This is the over-top look

Front view...only side with image

This is a front flat view.

I guess where the closure is we'll call it the back. I was having a hard time with what to use for closure, I didn't want ribbon or velcro, tried strips of magnet but didn't keep it close and then I remember I had this metal turn mounts...wish I had the painted ones but guess as long as it does the work color doesn't matter too much :0) 

I really like this fold card BUT unless is for someone that makes cards I don't think I would send to anyone as they wouldn't know how to put it together. As card-makers we know the little things we use on our cards and are able to figure out how a card goes but for someone else it's a 30/70 chance :0)

I also made this one with the same technique. All sides have the bird and leaves but the papers are different and also used the same closure

No comments:

Post a Comment