Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Stampers' Drop In

Today was Stampers' Drop-in at Impress. We did this clean and simple St Patrick's day card. We did it with their outline heart and we were supposed to cut out own stem but since I'm too lazy I waited until I got home to use my two-step bird punch. I learned that if it has 3 "leaves" it's a clover and if it has 4 it's a shamrock so guess my St Patrick's cards will have clovers not shamrocks as I didn't know there was a difference...all I remember was that if you find one with 4 it's a lucky one. Anyway here is the card

Just little tip Impress sells this tiny bottles with a non-rust metal tip (sorry can't remember the brand) and it works great for applying glue or in my case Rangers glossy accent in small areas. It hasn't plugged and it's always ready to use. Before I had to be using a pin to unplug the tip

This is how the bottle looks like (it's sold empty) from tip to bottom is about 3.25" x 1"



No comments:

Post a Comment