Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Feliz Día de las Madres

Today is México's Mother's Day, it always falls on May 10. Unfortunately it's my second year I don't have my mom with us so didn't have to make her a card. In her memory will share this card.

For this card, I started with a layer of Accent Opaque Digital International Paper 80 lb. cover smooth white cardstock which I placed inside the 6x6 fairy tale florals botanical 3D embossing folder by Altenew then used Tim Holtz distress inks and the detailed simple coloring layered stencils peeled paint, rustic wilderness, milled lavender dusty concord, villainous potion, kitsch flamingo, Victorian velvet, mustard seed, fossilized amber & black soot. The stencils didn’t cover everything so used Copic marker to outline stems and to do dots in the flowers. For the message used matching stamp set with VersaFine Clair nocturne then mounted to an A2 card base of Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment