Friday, August 26, 2022

Happy 27th Anniversary

Today Bret & I are celebrating our 27th anniversary. For his card I was going to do one of the Sunday Tip or Techniques which was quad pilar tutorial by Iced Images but first couldn’t find in my stash acetate steady enough then decided I should find what to put on the acetate first and by the time I did, I had picked butterfly aperture by Elizabeth Craft Design so didn't like how it looked split so changed my card similar to a double column card at Sam Calcott at Mixed Up Crafts. I made my columns with scraps of Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock cover with Recollections 65 lb. textured red cardstock, for the butterfly I die cut 2 with glitter cardstock from one of those 12x12 packs by Recollections. For the message used elegant occasion sentiments hot foil plate & die by Spellbinders with glimmer foil variety pack that has gold, silver, green & red; die cut 3 layers from scraps and 1 of accents where I did the red foiling for the front and then another 4 layers for the back where for my tiny personal message, not a lot of space but I don’t write much LOL the rhinestones are from say it in crystals by Prima Marketing Inc 




No comments:

Post a Comment