Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Winter gifts Paper Pumpkin

I made this with Paper Pumpkin Winter Gifts November 2019. I made my card base with Park Lane 110 lb. smooth white solid core cardstock 12x12 then used one of the printed envelope with foil accents from paper pumpkin winter woods October 2019. Then use one of the die-cut tags added the laser-cut bird and from previous paper pumpkin kits I found some laser-cut ferns to ground the bird put some Nuvo Crystal Drops gross woodland green in the center should have added it in red or yellow but didn't think at the time. I added a black adhesive faux pearl by Recollections as eye. Used scraps of pool party card stock to frame the label where I stamped with Broadway star paper pumpkin stamp set June 2018 with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink


For the stopper I used pool party banner from this kit and a white banner from paper pumpkin pining for plaid October 2017 where I stamped with Flora and flutter paper pumpkin stamp set December 2017 with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink






No comments:

Post a Comment