Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Happy Anniversary

Our dear friends are celebrating 48 years of marriage today. This is the card I made for them that end up sending since we are on lock down still.

I first added my clouds with a template and a blending brush with oxide broken china then added my rainbow die shaker by Avery Elle. I didn't pay attention when I was adding my beads so they are not in the right rainbow color but guess it doesn't really matter...I have to check my paper every time to see the order of the colors otherwise I don't know how they go so it's just a pretend rainbow just like the flowers I color, normally  they get color how I feel at the time since I know nothing about flowers other how to how to kill them. Anyway the message is from Picket Fence, ways to say happy anniversary with faded jeans ink


No comments:

Post a Comment