Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Back to School

Today is back to school to some of our schools areas not all as some start tomorrow. Paris goes to one that does start today and this year she is going to 3rd grade so I made her a back to school card. It has been a long time since I don't do school cards not having small kids or teachers to make cards to, used to make the cards for my sister when she was a teacher so it was fun making Paris' card.

I used smarty pants Amanda by Stampabilities, I stamped with hybrid black licorice ink and colored with Copic markers. For my 3rd grade I used two sets, the 3 comes from class of by CTMH and the rest comes from number of years by SU I used a marker to color only because the grade had some wave things so just had it in my hand to colored the rest 😊 I found the school bus paper on my stash and thought it work for the background. My layers were cut with Kat Scrappiness double stitched rectangles


No comments:

Post a Comment