Monday, December 23, 2013

3D projects

I should be glad that I have my Yahoo groups to get me going. One group has a technique for a month the first of the month they show what it is and we have all month to play with it. I not always work on it, either not my thing or not the right time LOL Another group has Tuesday try this and once in a while a challenge I have done several of them and the other group that has the Sunday technique or tip this I only do what is not messy and for cards. I'm really not into things that are not cards although this year I made handmade gifts

I did about 5 or 6 different 2014 calendars like this one




And Post-it cover. I can't remember what blog had this. On the inside left side it's a pocket for little notes. I couldn't find mechanical pencils that were small enough but found this gel pens that were perfect size. Some had the 2x1.5 post-it note and some 2x2 as I couldn't find the first size anywhere.





I also did a candy holder that I have on one of the Sunday techniques

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo, I received one of these calendars and it sits right beside my computer !! Your coloring is SO much better in hand than what we see on your blog, Yara !! Thank you for the calendar -- I'll enjoy it ALL year long !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lillian. Glad you like the one you got

    ReplyDelete