Monday, January 10, 2022

Winter gifts Paper Pumpkin

I made this with the Paper Pumpkin Winter Gifts November 2019. I used Recollections 110 lb. white cardstock and Recollections 110 lb. red punch pack cardstock to make my card base then used one of the printed envelope with foil accents from paper pumpkin winter woods October 2019 as a layer then cut one of the die-cut tags to make it square and glued the printed holly leaves like a wreath then mounted the laser-cut bird adding a black adhesive faux pearl by Recollections as eye using scraps from kit I made my label where I stamped from Blissful blooms paper pumpkin stamp set August 2018 with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink and added a couple sequins from kit 


for stopper I used again scrap and stamped from Happy thoughts paper pumpkin stamp set June 2015 with VersaFine Clair nocturne ink






No comments:

Post a Comment